Walking distance to new ferry terminal opening January 2019, Bay Trail steps away, and a 5 minute drive to BART.
Resort Style Living - includes free access to a pool, hot tub and fitness center.
Remodeled in 2016
1st floor with private patio
Very private feel away from the parking lot
Small pet allowed for additional monthly fee and pet deposit.
Available for lease November 15th
Rental application fee required
Deposit is $2,500 and pro-rated first month's rent due at lease signing
1 covered parking space
Tenant pays PG&E
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 549
- Rent: $2,250.00
- Deposit: $2,500.00
- Available: 11/15/2018
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Disability Access
- Spa or Pool
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Near Park
- Water View
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Richmond, CA? Visit our Richmond Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Richmond, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Richmond rental search to search additional rentals in the 94804 zip code.