Spacious ground floor room Move-in-ready with private entrance/bath/closet of a shared 2124ft2 3-story 2018 brand new home for rent *
Move in Special: 6-mon lease
Application and Terms requirements
* 2-month refundable security deposit,
* 6-month minimum roommate agreement,
* Need to pass a $40 Transunion Smartmove background and credit screening (refundable if you passed but not able to sign final agreement, coupon code: SUNYSave20).
* If you'd like to see the house, send me your contact information along with your work/school schedule, so we can set-up appointment for viewing.
Location of the property is in the heart of Downey but away from main Blvd. Banks, grocery stores, movies, gym, hospital, schools, restaurants, car wash and tons of shopping all within 1-mile radius of down town Downey (walking distance). Conveniently close to 5, 105, 605 and 710 all freeways around and Metro link train and bus stations. This is a quiet neighborhood that has all your needs covered.
Amenities That Are Included in the Rent:
* Gas, Water, Trash, Electricity and high-speed WiFi all included
* Convenient community parking with sticker or 1 Garage parking space available
* Thermostat System throughout the whole house
* Access to Washer and Dryer(3rd floor)
* Access to Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher
* Access to spacious living room with 70" TV, xbox 360 etc
* Access to community BBQ, dog park, sticker community Parking Space
* Possible access to a convenient refrigerator in garage
* No pet (maybe cat is ok, can negotiate)
Things That Are NOT Permitted:
* NO Smoking
* NO over-night guest
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 165
- Rent: $1,250.00
- Deposit: $1,250.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: Yes
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Downey, CA? Visit our Downey Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Downey, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Downey rental search to search additional rentals in the 90241 zip code.