WOW! This is a must see rental property in a highly desirable neighborhood. Great for entertaining and family gatherings. You do not want to miss this opportunity. Updated Kitchen, spacious living area, large master bedroom with updated master bath, in-home office, and detached two-car garage. Walking distance to the Hermitage Museum and Norfolk Yacht Club. Minutes away from the Naval Base, Downtown Norfolk, Premium outlets, and much more. Utilities not included. Pets will be allowed on a case by case basis.
Call or text Mona at 757-300-3627 to see this home. Currently available to show.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Square Feet: 2700
- Rent: $2,800.00
- Deposit: $2,800.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Norfolk, VA? Visit our Norfolk Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Norfolk, VA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Norfolk rental search to search additional rentals in the 23505 zip code.