Consider this 4 BR, 3.5 bath brick home constructed in 2006. Hardwood floors, Italian tile, large great room, MBR with large walk in closets, large bath, jetted tub, separate shower. Separate DR and LR all on main level. Additionally, three bedrooms upstairs with adjoining baths with walk in closets. Located in wooded surroundings adjacent to Oak Mountain State Park. Walking trails, tennis complex, schools and library less than half mile away. Privacy assured in a small subdivision.
Move in Special: Minimum lease 12 months.
Standard Birmingham Board of Realtors lease agreement.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,900.00
- Deposit: $1,500.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Birmingham, AL? Visit our Birmingham Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Birmingham, AL. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Birmingham rental search to search additional rentals in the 35242 zip code.