Former model home still in great condition! On a cul-de-sac, many upgrades, surround bluetooth sound through out the house, alarm system, entry way to living room, formal dining, built-ins in kitchen with middle island and breakfast area, super size family room with fire place, plus super size loft upstairs with built in wood cabinet, office with built-in beautiful wood desk and cabinet=(could be a bedroom), downstairs bathroom, large master-bedroom, with large sized bathroom, spa tub and large walk-in closet, the garage is an over-sized 3 car garage with fine wood built-in cabinets with granite counter tops on both sides, wood hand rail in staircase, has many beautiful built in extras! Nice back yard with covered patio and a vegetable garden=equipped with irrigation system. Many, many extras.
- Built 2004/Master suite/Central ac/Fireplace/Central furnace/Laundry: inside/Upper level/School district: abc usd
** Tenant pre-screening, credit & background check subject to prior showing. All applicants must have a minimum credit score and verifiable income.
*We do NOT take section 8.
You can email, call or text your show contact info. 626-435-5938
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Feet: 3044
- Rent: $2,780.00
- Deposit: $2,780.00
- Available: 10/5/2018
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Laundry Facility
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Fontana, CA? Visit our Fontana Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Fontana, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Fontana rental search to search additional rentals in the 92336 zip code.