Beautiful two story single family home, five (5) bedrooms unit with two and a half (2 1/2) bathrooms in the very desirable area of Poinciana. Conveniently located close to schools, Publix supermarkets, Walmart, Hospitals and main roads like Pleasant Hill Road, Marigold Avenue and Poinciana Parkway, just minutes from Disney and Interstate 4.
This unit features kitchen tile back-splash, clean crisp white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, kitchen island, modern bathrooms, great backyard, two (2) car garage and a spacious private driveway, fence all around. Unit has ceramic tile throughout the kitchen and living room and is equipped with central A/C.
All of our leases are for twelve (12) months.
Applicants must have an average household income of at least three (3) times the amount of rent.
No Pets allowed.
* Rent: $1,595.00 (first month's rent due at time of move-in)
* Application Fee: $50.00 (per adult)(After Approval you will have 48 hours to come in and make a payment for the security deposit)
* Security Deposit: $1,595.00 (in most cases)(paid at time of lease signing)
* Available to move-in: Immediately
Please contact us so we can discuss the requirements for this rental property, and to help you find the right home.
You can contact us by phone at (407)910-2384 and/or e-mail at email@example.com.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2588
- Rent: $1,595.00
- Deposit: $1,595.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Kissimmee, FL? Visit our Kissimmee Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Kissimmee, FL. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Kissimmee rental search to search additional rentals in the 34758 zip code.