One Bedroom, 1 Bath in Nice Area. Good Neighborhood. Good Design Appeal.
Move in Special: Lease is month-to-month, but automatically renews every month.
• Newer carpets throughout, with Tile Entrance and Ceiling Fan.
• Refrigerator, Garbage Disposer.
• Walk-in Closets in Bedroom.
• Nice Vanity Mirror in Bedroom.
• High Speed Internet Available.
• FREE Onsite Washer & Dryer.
• Very close (half mile) to Santa Clara University and CalTrain Station.
• Easy access to San Tomas & Central Expressways, as well as Highways 101, 280, and 880.
• Walk to Fremont Park, Santa Clara Senior Center, Farmer's Market, U.S. Post Office at Franklin Mall, New Santa Clara Town Centre, and Triton Museum of Art.
• This Cottage has its Own Private Entrance and Street Address (no apartment #).
• Spacious 680 sq. ft. of Living Space.
• Nice Spacious (230+ sq. ft.) Private Patio.
• Rent includes Hot & Cold Water, Sewage & Garbage, and regularly scheduled Landscaping and
• The place is ideal for a quiet, private, student or professional person(s).
• No Smoking / No Illegal Drugs / No Dramas / No Pets.
For additional details, or to make an appointment to see the place, please reply via E-mail (preferred), or call
408-249-3916. If there is no answer, leave a message and we will get back to you right away.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 680
- Rent: $2,200.00
- Deposit: $1,200.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: Yes
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Santa Clara, CA? Visit our Santa Clara Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Santa Clara, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Santa Clara rental search to search additional rentals in the 95050 zip code.