Spacious one (1) story brick home, central air, economical and clean radiator heat (low utilities), with lovely hardwood floors, eat in kitchen with built in wall oven, dishwasher/garbage disposal. Den has vaulted ceilings and tiled floor. Ceiling fans throughout. Fenced yard leading to covered carport. Washer/dryer hook-ups in basement; Historic district with security patrol. Please Newly carpeted master with Jacuzzi bath and sky light. Please NO Pets.
Move in Special: Long term lease of at least 2 years, will reduce rent
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 2200
- Rent: $1,250.00
- Deposit: $1,250.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Memphis, TN? Visit our Memphis Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Memphis, TN. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Memphis rental search to search additional rentals in the 38104 zip code.