Quaint and quiet Caltech neighborhood in Pasadena. Best location in Pasadena... Just one block from Lake Avenue's trendy shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, only 2 blocks away from Caltech.
Move in Special: Min 18-Mo lease required with good credit
The condo is pristine, professionally remodeled in 2019 with new kitchen and bath cabinets, new sinks and fixtures with custom granite countertops, high-end appliances, crown molding. New tile floor in kitchen/dining, carpet almost new, custom window coverings. Double french doors off Living Room lead to beautiful enclosed Sunroom with greenhouse windows and custom built-in desk/work-station area. Large bedroom and huge walk-in closet.
Great association amenities - Security Building with Reserved Underground Parking, Pool, Sauna, Spa/Steam Room, Recreation room with Pool Table, Well maintained courtyard with BBQs and Patio dining area.
Unit 136 is near the entrance to the Olive Tree complex, is in close proximity to the elevators for the subterranean parking, and is near the pool and rec room. The Association pool will keep you cool and in shapre during upcoming Summer months. This condo is ready for you to move in and make it yours!
$2,075/Mo + Security with minimum lease term. Tenant will move out by June 18, Available approx July 22nd. Currently show by appointment only, contact Elizabeth at 626-233-8853 for tenant application & more details.
* Spacious Master Bedroom
* Large Walk-In Closets & Ceiling Fan w/Remote
* Remodeled Kitchen/Bath with Granite
* Large Sunroom with Custom Built-in Desk and Bookshelves
* Large 1-Car Reserved Parking Space in Secure Garage
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: 840
- Rent: $2,075.00
- Deposit: $2,075.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Paid Utilities
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Spa or Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Pasadena, CA? Visit our Pasadena Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Pasadena, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Pasadena rental search to search additional rentals in the 91106 zip code.