Are you currently looking for a ~*super fun place*~ to move into May 1st?!
My partner and I are currently looking for someone who is LGBTQIA friendly to take over our master bedroom. The bedroom has ample space (including a huge closet), private bathroom with a shower and tub, and a window looking out to Jamaica Pond. Rent is $1450, so ideally it would be great for a couple ($725 each).
Other house details:
- Two story house in Jamaica Plain, literally right across the street from Jamaica Pond and a 5 minute walk to Centre Street (and JP Licks/Fomu so ice cream proximity is on point).
- Two kitchens! Two living rooms! A dining room! A sweet ass parlor!
- Washing machine and dryer!
- Two puppies live here! Pet friendly! Woo!
- Parking included if you have a car or motorcycle or jet pack!! Large parking area in backyard.
- We have a bar!! (for real, tho)
- Utility room that is great for crafting/building!
- TONS of storage!!
- You'll be living with 6 other cool young professionals/creatives. The house loves hanging out and playing board games, watching movies, etc, so this would be perfect if you're looking for an exciting yet relaxed house. (previously family owned so we have eccentric furniture galore)!!!
Please message me if you're interested! :)
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet:
- Rent: $1,450.00
- Deposit: $0.00
- Available: 5/1/2018
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
So Much Space For Puppy and / or Kittens to Run Around. Big enough for your biggest dogs! Cozy and spacious at the same time!
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Extra Storage
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
- Water View
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Jamaica Plain, MA? Visit our Jamaica Plain Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Jamaica Plain, MA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Jamaica Plain rental search to search additional rentals in the 02130 zip code.