Move in Special: Comes with a furnished bedroom if needed. Bed, End Table, Lamp, Chair and plenty of Closet space.
I am looking for an individual to take over my lease through January 31st, 2018, at which point in time you will have the option to continue on a new lease. All my belongings are removed and the bedroom is clean/furnished (if needed). You would be sharing the room with the current tenant who is an extremely good roommate and a good person. His dog is a sweetheart also.
2 bed 2 bath, $1,325.00 per month includes your own bedroom & bathroom (for one person).
Friendly medium size dog included, but no additional pets please.
• Roommate: Male. Quiet. Considerate. Fitness/health-oriented. Very clean.
• Ocean View.
• Split monthly electric bill only. $500 security deposit required.
• Water included. Internet optional.
• Laundry inside apartment.
• Fully furnished including bedroom (if desired).
• No tv (preferred). No smoking/non partier.
• Resident Parking and Street Parking Available and never a problem
• New cabinets and kitchen appliances.
• Hardwood floors.
• 2nd floor apartment with great view.
• Torrey Pines Beach/Park close by.
• Walking distance to Del Mar Village and great shopping/restaurants.
• 2 minutes from I-5 and just west of the 101.
The location is fantastic and the room is available right away.
Please call my cell phone if interested.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
Return to Results
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1050
- Rent: $1,325.00
- Deposit: $500.00
- Available: Immediately
- Short Term Lease: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Smoking: No
Rental Pet Policy
No Additional Pets Please
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Spa or Pool
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
- Water View
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Del Mar, CA? Visit our Del Mar Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Del Mar, CA. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Del Mar rental search to search additional rentals in the 92014 zip code.