What is Rent to Own?
Rent to Own (or "RTO" for short) is a special purchase arrangement between a home buyer and a home seller that allows you to rent a home for a few years, and then buy that home
for a locked-in price. You could use some of your rent towards the down payment!
Rent to Own may be a great option if you..
- Want to own a home but cannot get a regular home loan (usually due to poor credit)
- Need time to repair your credit
- Need time to save towards down payment
- Want your rent to count towards the down payment
- Want to live in your dream home NOW while getting ready to purchase
Want to see what's available in your area?
Search America's #1 Rent to own website and view new listings provided daily. Just enter your City, State OR Zip code to get started: