50 Acre Farm W/ Mobile Home & Prime Hunting Land & Marketable Timber
Richland, MO 65556, Richland, MO 65556
View on Map
Richland, Missouri address (Laclede County) Great Acreage, (2004) singlewide Clayton 16x60 home, with new sun-room, on 50 wooded acres. Large wrap-around deck, nice landscaping, with lots of privacy and seclusion.
Type: Residential / Farm
School: Stoutland R-II (K-12)
Acres: 50 M/L
Square Feet: 1136 Approximately.
Bedrooms: two Baths: 1
Garage/Carport Capacity: 2 yr Built: 2004 year constructed Sunroom: 2010
Taxes: $ 206. +/-
ZIP Code: 65556
Property Value: $185,000
Will entertain all serious offers.
DETAILS ON HOME AND PROPERTY:
- Located four miles east of Stoutland exit, on south outer-limits road, 3.5mis west of Pulaski County line
- Owner Owned since 1968
- 1 1/2 hour south/west to Branson
- Laundry area
- 2 Wells
- Thousands In Marketable Timber, In Cedar And Oak
- Borders I-44 And Viewable on N/W Side, County Road along N/E Side
- Hardwood flooring
- NON-SMOKED IN HOME
- Located Mid-Way between Lebanon Ft. Lenard Wood, aprox.138 mi marker, south side of interstate
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square Feet: Not Provided
- Rent: $185000.00
View additional rentals in Richland
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Richland, MO? Visit our Richland Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Richland, MO. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Richland rental search to search additional rentals in the 65556 zip code.