Newly-Renovated and Cozy 1B1B Apartment Available in Brentwood on Kiowa Avenue, featuring the perfect location:
- Only two blocks from a Ralphs (open until 2am) for all your last minute grocery and shopping needs
- Two blocks away from Wilshire main street (restaurants, takeout, furnishing, and more)
- Short drive away from Santa Monica (beaches and nightlife)
- Short drive away from Sawtelle/Japantown (restaurants and markets)
- Centrally located relatively near countless other amazing area.
Unit 4 at 11964 Kiowa Ave is a beautiful and cozy 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom apartment at an affordable price point relative to other similar apartments in Brentwood. With a fully equipped kitchen and standalone wet bar (for drinks, coffee, and more), a cute balcony, and a flick-of-a-switch propane fireplace, Unit 4 is perfect for a romantic date night, a casual hangout with friends, or a work-from-home professional who wants a little more space and comfort without breaking the bank. The living room features hardwood floors, and the bedroom is spacious. MASSIVE walk-in closet.
The overall property at 11964 Kiowa Avenue is enclosed, well-lit, and secure, and features beautiful plants and trees that give the apartment a natural feel. Tenants are respectful and professional, and many have pets - we are very pet-friendly!
Off-Street Parking is included, and there is a shared Laundry Room. Professionally managed by on-site property management team.
Contact us today to schedule a virtual or in-person tour!
"Move In Special!
1 MONTH FREE RENT ON APPROVED CREDIT
Contact us today to learn more!"
Unit 4 Bedroom
- Rent: $2,395.00 - $2,395.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 1000
- Deposit: $2,395.00 - $2,395.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90049 zip code.