Comfortable 2 bd/2ba condo on the ground floor, all doorways are wheelchair accessible. 1200 sq. feet. Private backyard patio perfect for entertaining. Gated Palo Alto community, off Park Blvd., easy access to Caltrain, Mollie Stones (gourmet grocery store) short walking distance, located in the Palo Alto school district, excellent biking and hiking trails near by. Pool and hot tub in complex, International restaurants, and weekend Farmer's Market. Cozy fireplace, private parking, secure gate entrance. Easy access to Highway 101 and 280. Non-smoker. HOA covers gas, water, garbage, recycling, compost, cable tv and landscaping.
Renter is responsible for electricity and internet.
Thank you for your interest.
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
- Office hours: Available by appt.
Move in Special: Available now, one-year lease, then month-to-month. $3700/mo. Background check, credit report and security deposit $3700 required.
Return to Results
2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom/washer.dryer in unit Bedroom
- Rent: $3,700.00 - $3,700.00
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sq. Feet: 1200 - 1200
- Deposit: $3,700.00 - $3,700.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Disability Access
- Spa or Pool
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Gated Access
- Near Park
- Community Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Palo Alto, CA? Visit our Palo Alto Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Palo Alto Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Palo Alto rental search to search additional rentals in the 94306 zip code.