Move in Special: $100 off for 3 months
1BR / 1Ba available now
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apartment
Parking in a gate garage free
Water and Garbage paid by landlord
security surveillance camera
Laundry Facilities on site
Building is close to fwy access 580, 880, 24, and Kaiser hospital, pill hill, movie theaters, restaurants, fairyland, lake Merritt and farmers market.
Building is 1/2 block to public transportation
Building is 5 minutes to shopping district
Animal Friendly Building
Dining area, kitchen, bedroom (2 lg closets), Living room (big sliding glass doors), bathroom all remodeled
Dishwasher, Electric Stove, Refrigerator, microwave, Garbage Disposal
- Rent: $2,200.00 - $2,200.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: N/A
- Deposit: $2,500.00 - $2,500.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Paid Utilities
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Gated Access
- Near Park
- Community Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Oakland, CA? Visit our Oakland Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Oakland Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Oakland rental search to search additional rentals in the 94610 zip code.