Looking for a different way to kick start your adventure? Kenmore Commons is located in the heart of Koreatown and is central to everything around the Los Angeles area. With a walk score of 92, there's lots of things nearby both within walking distance with plenty of transit options available.
- Wellness Wednesday every week at noon -- open to the public! Informal workshops about self-care, good habits, and how we've been adapting to the post-COVID world in 2020.
- Creatives, entrepreneurs, innovators, artists of all types live here -- with permission to use property grounds for their projects and events!
- Gated and secure -- gated parking also available.
- Management and staff (me included - I have a masters in music) open to taking suggestions from tenants for amenities and property improvements.
Black-owned, LGBTQ+ and pet friendly. Flexible lease terms, month-to-month options also available! Also come to our weekly Wellness Wednesday events at noon! This week's theme is "Managing Stress and Anxiety During Extraordinary Times". Hope to see you there!
e: rent (at) thebmgroup.com
ph: 3 1 0-6 5 0-6 9 3 9
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
- Short Term Lease: Yes
- Furnished: No
- Smoking: No
- Office hours: M-F 9am-5pm
Move in Special: One month free with 12 month lease.
Return to Results
Live-Work Studio Bedroom
- Rent: $1,500.00 - $1,500.00
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 515 - 515
- Deposit: $1,500.00 - $3,000.00
Rental Pet Policy
$50/mo pet rent for each pet. No pet deposit.
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
- Community Park
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90020 zip code.