Nice landscaping, cozy, light & airy front upper unit with Los Angeles downtown view. Newer wood laminate floor in the living room and dining area. Newer carpet in the bedroom and tiles in the kitchen floor. Great location & walking distance to Los Feliz library and popular restaurants. Good access to all freeways & close to Griffith Park Observatory, Hollywood, Downtown, Westside, Glendale and Burbank studios. A/C unit in the living room & one car garage for a small to medium sized car. No pets, please. Video walk through is available upon request. Please contact Monette at 310 989 7907 for laundry information and showing instructions.
- Rent: $1,890.00 - $1,925.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 570 - 730
- Deposit: $2,300.00 - $5,670.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90027 zip code.