Hey folks -- we're getting the word out of our newly renovated places in the heart of Koreatown -- we have large live-work studio units (515+ sq. ft) for creatives and professionals living in LA. We also have a Walk Score of over 92 since it's close to restaurants, public transit, and events/activities in city area!
- Remote worker friendly, outdoor private hang-out areas. (Pet friendly, also)
- Open courtyard area for hanging out during the day (socially distanced) and night.
- Permission to use property grounds for creative projects, filming, photography, music, livestreaming, etc. If you're interested in putting on events on our grounds, let us know!
- Supportive staff and management who come from creative backgrounds involved with the creative community to give suggestions for amenities and property improvements.
Check out our website for applications (https://ktowncoliving.com) or schedule a tour at the link below!
- LGBTQ Friendly
- Parking is $100 Tandem, $125 Individual
- Water and Garbage Included
- Any pets under 50lbs OK -- pet rent of $50/mo
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: Yes
- Smoking: No
- Office hours: Mon to Fri 9am-5pm
Move in Special: One month free with 12-month lease.
Return to Results
Live-Work Studios Bedroom
- Rent: $1,500.00 - $1,650.00
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 515 - 515
- Deposit: $1,500.00 - $1,650.00
Rental Pet Policy
$50 month pet rent -- small dogs and cats OK
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
We could not find this property's address on a map. Please call or email the property for the exact location.
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90020 zip code.