Fantastic 1 bedroom, located on Columbus Avenue between 83rd and 84th street. Available for immediate moved in This studio features: Eastern facing apartment brings tons of lighting. Very spacious with high ceiling, beautiful hardwood floors throughout entire apartment. Gorgeous kitchen cabinets with dishwasher. Large bedroom. Walk up building. Beautiful maintain building and short walk to Central Park, the Museum of Natural History and close by transportation. Pets allowed. Extremely convenient location subway 1,2,3 lines and B,C trains. Crosstown bus on 86th street. Step away from Area’s best shopping, markets and dining options and best upper westside can offer.
1 bedroom just for you Bedroom
- Rent: $1,800.00 - $1,800.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 798
- Deposit: $1,800.00 - $1,800.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hardwood Floors
- Disability Access
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in New York, NY? Visit our New York Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in New York Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our New York rental search to search additional rentals in the 10024 zip code.