Townhouse 9 miles To Ft.Bliss and across the street from Hanks High School, Starbucks , McDonalds. Washer and dryer connections. Refrigerator and stove in the kitchen. Big yard with storage shed. Easy access to highways I-10 and Loop 375. Pet friendly (breed and size restrictions. )Contact for a video tour 772-453-0012
- Rent: $975.00 - $975.00
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sq. Feet: 1350 - 1350
- Deposit: $975.00 - $975.00
Rental Pet Policy
under 25 pounds, and breed restrictions
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Extra Storage
- Bus/Public Transportation
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in El Paso, TX? Visit our El Paso Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in El Paso Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our El Paso rental search to search additional rentals in the 79936 zip code.