Charming triplex with a lot of character situated just walking distance from the weekly farmer's market, library, local restaurants, boutiques and antique shops. This highly desirable location offers a prestigious public school district. This home has been beautifully remodeled: from its recessed lighting, to its hardwood floor, to its granite kitchen countertop to its room equipped with air conditioner. This home also has double pane windows, wall heater, ceiling fan, gas stove, refrigerator and washer and dryer hook-up conveniently located inside each unit to allow residents to do laundry without living the comfort of their home. Covered parking space is also provided. Come check it out and see for yourself!
Want to Setup a Showing
You can email us by clicking the button below.
- Short Term Lease: No
- Furnished: Yes
- Smoking: No
- Office hours: Please Call or Email Us.
Move in Special: 1-year lease
Return to Results
- Rent: $2,100.00 - $2,100.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: N/A
- Deposit: $2,150.00 - $2,150.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Hardwood Floors
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in South Pasadena, CA? Visit our South Pasadena Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in South Pasadena Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our South Pasadena rental search to search additional rentals in the 91030 zip code.