MOVE-IN SPECIAL - 1 MONTH FREE - schedule your virtual or in-person showing today!
This neighborhood has become the newest "hot spot" in L.A., Echo Park, has many cool nightspots, eateries (lots of vegetarian/vegan options), a newly restored lake with paddle boats, hiking trails, and close proximity to Downtown, freeways, and public transit.
Secured building with gated parking. Equipped with all NEW state of the art appliances including dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, in-unit washer and dryer, beautiful laminate wood flooring, central air and heat. Custom designed cabinets, quartz counters and recessed lighting. Enclosed pet-friendly outdoor yard space.
DISCLAIMER: Square Footage is approximate. Pictures featured may not be of exact unit. Pricing & availability are subject to change.
Bright, Modern, & Renovated Units Bedroom
- Rent: $2,200.00 - $2,200.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 600
- Deposit: $2,200.00 - $4,400.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Gated Access
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Los Angeles, CA? Visit our Los Angeles Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Los Angeles Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Los Angeles rental search to search additional rentals in the 90026 zip code.