Call us now to get more details and to book your showing! Our Condo is Located in a convenient and safe location in San Ramon
- This Newly built Condo, upgraded with 3 beds, 2 baths, all in one level comes complete with a side By side fridge, microwave, GAS cooktop range, dishwasher, washer/dryer and garbage disposer
- The lovely spacious kitchen w/granite countertops, fine cabinets/drawers that offer plenty of storage options
- The Wood floors, recessed lights, and custom closet organizers
- Upgraded bathrooms
- An installed central A/C guarantees all-time cool comfort, especially during the hot summer time
- An awesome well-maintained yard creates a relaxing feeling outside
- There's also a 2 car tandem garage included in the rent
- Walking distance to *San Ramon Regional medical center, *Kaiser Hospital
- Top rated San Ramon schools
- The safest place in San Ramon city and very close to Police station
- Next to *Iron Horse trail, *Bishop Ranch Business, *Bus stop to Bart stations
- Near *Shopping, *Dining, *Weekly Farmers market, *Upcoming City Center mall
- Minutes to *680 freeway and Canyon lakes golf course and more ...
- Nearby Parks: San Ramon Central Park, Danville South Park, Crow Canyon Gardens, and Mill Creek Hollow
- Bus lines: 96X Walnut Creek BART/Bishop Ranch - 0.1 mile 97X BART Dublin/Bishop Ranch - 0.1 mile 92X ACE Express - 0.1 mile 96X BART Walnut Creek/Bishop Ranch - 0.1 mile
Gorgeous Condo 3-bedroom Bedroom
- Rent: $3,400.00 - $3,400.00
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sq. Feet: 1050 - 1050
- Deposit: $3,400.00 - $3,400.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Park
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in San Ramon, CA? Visit our San Ramon Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in San Ramon Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our San Ramon rental search to search additional rentals in the 94583 zip code.