Please contact Pranil Chandra for a viewing appointment show contact info
-1Bedroom 1Bathroom Apartment 900 sqft.
-One-of-a-kind rehabbed apartment in the Heart of Oakland's Adam point district.
-Fully Updated Kitchen with white Granite, New Oak Cabinetry, All Stainless Kitchen with new appliances including a dishwasher.
-NO Pets Allowed
-Lots of natural light
-Sold Oak floors, Gorgeous Tiled Kitchen and Bath
-New double-paned windows and insulated walls, new heater, new electrical
-New recessed lighting throughout on dimmer
-Fresh paint throughout
-Serene and quiet neighborhood
-Walk to the Lake Merritt, BART, Bus Line
-30 minute Commute to Downtown SF
-Conveniently located by all major freeways
-Water, Garbage and Parking Included
-$2700.00 Month Rent
****TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW*****
APPLICATION PROCESS (please read):
1) All Applications must be filled out online and Application Fees paid through the LINK BELOW before they can be processed. One Application per person over the age of 18 please. All Application few waived.
2) All supporting documents such as pay-stubs, IDs, current and past rental history with phone numbers must be attached to the online application please.
3) All the documents must be submitted before we process an application.
4) Submitting an application would require paying an application fee. This fee won't be refunded whether we run your credit or not since the company we contract with would not issue refunds and the money goes to them and not us. So if you genuinely like the apartment, apply. Please set clear expectations before applying. We don't want your application fees and we encourage people not to randomly apply and pay an application fee that they cannot recover.
8) We structure all lease term of 12 months. A 6 month lease may be available on higher monthly rent payments.
Thank you for your attention to all of the above.
900 sqft 1Bedroom 1 Bathroom Bedroom
- Rent: $2,800.00 - $2,600.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: N/A
- Deposit: $2,000.00 - $2,000.00
Rental Pet Policy
No Pet Community
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Disability Access
- Spa or Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
- Near Park
- Community Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Oakland, CA? Visit our Oakland Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Oakland Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Oakland rental search to search additional rentals in the 94610 zip code.