1Bedroom & 1 bath spacious, bright, comfortable & quiet corner unit with balcony available for $1200 monthly rent. Lots of closet space. Updates include bathroom and freshly painted walls. Kitchen with all appliances. 24 hour security. Assigned parking.
Amenities include pool for tenants and guests.
Walking distance to St. Francis Hospital, UCONN Law School, Aetna, Mark Twain House, Harriet Beecher Stowe House, Elizabeth Park and easy access to Downtown Hartford and West Hartford, restaurants, houses of worship and shopping centers. Immediate access to bus lines on Asylum Avenue and Farmington Avenue, as well as 84 and 91 highways.
All utilities (heat, HW, AC, electricity, cooking gas & extended basic cable) included in rent. Tenant pays for internet and phone. Security deposit required. NO PETS,
6E- 1B1B Bedroom
- Rent: $1,200.00 - $1,200.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 670 - 670
- Deposit: $1,200.00 - $1,200.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Paid Utilities
- Spa or Pool
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Near Park
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Hartford, CT? Visit our Hartford Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Hartford Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Hartford rental search to search additional rentals in the 06105 zip code.