2nd- floor unit + loft. Fully remodeled, refinished kitchen cabinets, white marble countertops, tile in kitchen and bathrooms, gas fireplace, and 2 balconies (one off of the living room and another off of the upstairs loft). Assigned parking space in gated garage.
Quiet building, walking distance to Tujunga village and Woodbridge Park.
Controlled Access Entry, Gated Parking, Pool, Laundry Room, Gas Fireplace, Balcony or Patio, Recessed Lights, Refrigerator, Stove, and Microwave, Walking distance to Tujunga Village and Aroma Cafe.
Colfax Elementary, Walter Reed Middle School, North Hollywood Senior High
- Rent: $2,395.00 - $2,395.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 1000 - 1000
- Deposit: $1,500.00 - $1,500.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: Yes
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in North Hollywood, CA? Visit our North Hollywood Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in North Hollywood Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our North Hollywood rental search to search additional rentals in the 91602 zip code.