Hardwood floors, full kitchen, and bath, tile in kitchen and bathroom, walk-in closet. Kitchen appliances include stove/oven and dishwasher.
Controlled Access Entry, Gated Parking, Laundry Room, Dishwasher, Air Conditioning, Heat, and Stove.
School District: Burbank Elementary, Walter Reed Middle School, North Hollywood Senior High
Nice clean apartments with updated kitchen and hardwood flooring. The property is also 1/4 mile away from Metro, Library, and parks.
- Rent: $1,495.00 - $1,495.00
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 700 - 700
- Deposit: $1,000.00 - $1,000.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Available
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in North Hollywood, CA? Visit our North Hollywood Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in North Hollywood Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our North Hollywood rental search to search additional rentals in the 91601 zip code.