Beautiful remodeled 2 bedroom unit with a balcony.
Controlled Access Entry, Gated Parking, Laundry Room, Fireplace, Balcony, Dishwasher, Pool, Air Conditioning, Heat, Recessed Lights, Refrigerator, Stove, and Microwave.
Controlled Access Entry, Gated Parking, Laundry, Fireplace, Balcony, Dishwasher, Pool
School District: Burbank Elementary, Roy Romer Middle School, North Hollywood Senior High
- Rent: $1,495.00 - $1,495.00
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 900 - 900
- Deposit: $1,000.00 - $1,000.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: No
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: No
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Garage and/or Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Spa or Pool
- Bus/Public Transportation
- Laundry Facility
- Gated Access
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Valley Village, CA? Visit our Valley Village Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Valley Village Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Valley Village rental search to search additional rentals in the 91607 zip code.