Beautiful Senior Living Community (ages 55+)
This building was previously known as Buffalo Elementary School, but was renovated into an apartment complex in 2011.
This is a secure building with key fob entry at all exterior doors.
Water & trash is included in the rent.
12 month lease required
Rental Pet Policy
$175.00 non-refundable pet deposit required. 1 pet per household, restrictions do apply.
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hardwood Floors
- Disability Access
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Buffalo, KY? Visit our Buffalo Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Buffalo Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Buffalo rental search to search additional rentals in the 42716 zip code.