Large two bedroom, first floor apartment for rent in a three unit historic building in the Museum District. Apartment has living room with a working fireplace and ceiling fan, dining room, large kitchen with dishwasher, two bedrooms, one bathroom, laundry room with washer and drier provided and a big storage room. Has high ceilings and hardwood floors. Full front porch is ideal for sitting and watching the world go by. Off street parking for one vehicle available in the back of the building. Convenient to restaurants, museums, shopping and bus lines. $1350 per month, plus utilities. Gas heat. Pets negotiable. Call Carl 804-982-0500 (no texts please) or email to view apartment. Available now
two bedroom Bedroom
- Rent: $1,350.00 - $1,350.00
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sq. Feet: 1200 - 1200
- Deposit: $1,350.00 - $1,500.00
Rental Pet Policy
- Small Dogs: Yes
- Large Dogs: No
- Cats: Yes
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- High Speed Internet Available
- Extra Storage
- Hardwood Floors
- Bus/Public Transportation
Landlords typically check your credit score when applying to rent a house or apartment. It's a good idea to check yours before applying!
Free Credit Score
IMPORTANT - Avoid Online Rental Scams:
- If the owner is asking you to give or wire money before being allowed to see inside of the property, it is most likely a SCAM!
- Avoid Owners who will only deal with you via email.
- Ask lots of questions! If they don't seem to know or are slow with answers, beware.
- If it seems too good to be true....it probably is!
Return to Results
Looking for more rentals like this one located in Richmond, VA? Visit our Richmond Rentals page where you can view additional rentals in Richmond Apartments. If you like the area around this property, consider using our Richmond rental search to search additional rentals in the 23221 zip code.