Welcome to Rent Digs or GetAway Digs, services operated by Rent Digs, LLC, an Indiana limited liability company ("Rent Digs"). This agreement (the “User Agreement”) between Rent Digs and you governs your use of the Rent Digs and GetAway Digs services, including without limitation the RentDigs.com and GetAwayDigs.com websites (collectively, the “Services”), and sets forth the terms and conditions under which you may use the Services.
BY USING THESE SERVICES OR BY REGISTERING AS A USER YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, JUST AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THIS USER AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS USER AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE SERVICES AND DO NOT REGISTER AS A USER.
Please check this User Agreement periodically for changes as Rent Digs reserves the right to revise this User Agreement at any time without prior notice to you. Your use of the Services following the posting of any change to this User Agreement constitutes acceptance of such change. Rent Diggs reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services at anytime, for any reason, and without notice.
Upon your agreement to this User Agreement, Rent Digs grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions in this User Agreement and other notices and instructions accessible from the www.rentdigs.com website. You agree not to make any false or fraudulent statements or misrepresentations in your use of or to gain access to the Services. You acknowledge and agree that all images, ideas, intellectual property, data, information, designs and services available through the Services are the property of Rent Digs and its advertisers or licensors, and are protected by copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and intellectual property rights and laws, in the U.S. and internationally. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Rent Digs, or its advertisers or licensors.
Except as may be explicitly permitted through use, you shall not download, cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, “scrape,” borrow, distribute, sell, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from concepts, code or content of the Services. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Services to create or reproduce directly or indirectly, intellectual, application, database or directory information or contents without written permission from Rent Digs is prohibited. In addition to the above, any use of content or materials developed by Rent Digs and/or its advertisers or licensors for any purpose not expressly permitted in this User Agreement is prohibited.
If you are issued a username, login and password by Rent Digs, you shall use your best efforts to protect and prevent access to the Services through your username and password by anyone other than yourself, including, but not limited to, keeping such information strictly confidential, notifying Rent Digs immediately if you discover loss or access to such information by another party not under your control and supervision.
Without limitation, you agree to refrain from the following actions in connection with using the Services:
1. Harassing, threatening, embarrassing or causing distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity, misrepresenting any information, fact, or property, or impersonating any other person or entity or otherwise restricting or inhibiting any other person from using or enjoying the Services;
2. Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, fraudulent, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
3. Posting advertising or solicitation in a category that is not appropriate, accurate, truthful, or posting the same ad in multiple cities on the Services;
4. Posting any ad for products or services, use or sale of which is prohibited by any law or regulation;
5. Sending mail, e-mail, voice messages or faxes for solicitation of any other product, or Services to a user of the Site unless the user has granted such permission in his/her ad or otherwise allowed contact for solicitation;
6. Deleting or revising any material posted by any other user;
7. Interfering with or infringing the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information or intellectual property rights of others;
8. Using any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Services unless expressly permitted by the Services;
9. Taking any action creating a disproportionately large usage load on the Services unless expressly permitted by the Services:
10. Sending messages or engaging in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element;
11. Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to non-public areas of the Services. In addition, if you have a password to a non-public area of the Services, you may not disclose to, or share your password with, any third parties and/or use your password for unauthorized purposes;
12. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or any part of the Services; modifying any meta data, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content; framing of or linking to any of the Services, their content or information available from the Services without the express written consent of agents of the Services;
13. Discriminating on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or referring to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
14. Using the Services to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
15. Posting free ads promoting links to commercial services or web sites except in areas of the Services where such ads are expressly permitted;
Please report any violations of these Terms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your use of the Services.
Use of Materials:
Any ads or messages that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing on public areas of the Services will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You understand and agree that any such ads and messages may be used by the Services or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium, including our print media, if any. You grant the Services (and our licensors, partners, or affiliates) the irrevocable right to use and/or edit your ads and messages, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
All real estate advertising is subject to Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended. Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability). The Services will not knowingly accept any real estate advertising which is in violation of any applicable law. However, the Services and Rent Digs make no representation that any information or listing complies with such laws or is lawful or accurate in any way whatsoever. Users are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised on the Services should be available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777. The toll-free number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275. You agree and understand that Rent Digs is not providing any of the information contained on the Services and is not a publisher or speaker of any of the information provided thereon.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not submit or post any ad which discriminates based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status and /or handicap/disability. If you see any ad or posting which discriminates based on any of the above factors, you are encouraged, in addition to contacting HUD, to report such ad or posting by clicking on the “Flag as Inappropriate/Scam” link located on the ad page. You understand that we shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove, edit or delete any ad.
Termination of Access:
The Services have the right terminate or limit your access for any reason if we believe you have violated these Terms in any manner. You agree not to hold the Services liable for such termination or limitation, and further agree not to attempt to use the Services after termination.
No Third Party Beneficiaries:
Copyright and Trademarks:
All materials on the Services, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Services or owned by other parties who have posted on the Services. Materials from the Services and from any other web site owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by the Services may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
In posting content on the Services, you grant the Services, and their owners and licensees, the right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and create derivative works from the posted content.
Rent Digs will make a reasonable effort to protect its users against fraud or misrepresentation; however, Rent Digs can not and will not ensure the authenticity of any posting. USERS of the Services are strongly encouraged to verify any information contained on the Services through their own means. Rent Digs is not responsible for the actions of anyone using this Website. REMEMBER, NEVER SEND MONEY TO AN UNKNOWN THIRD PARTY.
Any dispute arising out of or related in any manner to this User Agreement or the Services may be settled exclusively by private binding arbitration at the sole decision of Rent Digs, to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana, and to be conducted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this arbitration section as supplemented by the Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. At least one arbitrator shall be an attorney in good standing in any jurisdiction within the United States. The decision of the arbitration panel shall be in writing, and shall describe in detail the legal reasoning adopted by the panel in support of the decision. In rendering a decision, the arbitration panel shall follow the law of the United States and of the State of Indiana, and shall not use equitable or other principles which would permit the panel to ignore this User Agreement, including but not limited to all dollar amounts and other limitations, or the law. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitration panel may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. The arbitration panel's decision shall be final and binding on the parties; provided, however, that errors of law may be appealed to a court of competent jurisdiction for review. Each party to the arbitration shall be responsible for its own costs and expenses including attorneys' fees, with any costs and expenses not specifically attributable to one party being shared equally. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action accrues, or be forever barred. There shall be no right or authority for any claim arising under this User Agreement or otherwise arising out of the Services to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or on a basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other USERS, or other persons similarly situated. Claims brought by or against one USER may not be joined or consolidated in the arbitration with claims brought by or against any other USER, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by all parties including Rent Digs. This arbitration section shall survive termination of the Services or your participation in it. If any portion of this arbitration section is deemed invalid or unenforceable under any law or statute, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this arbitration section, these User Agreement, or any other agreement you may have had with us, each of which shall be enforceable regardless of such invalidity.
1. The headings of this User Agreement are for convenience only and will not be used in the construction or interpretation of the User Agreement.
2. This Agreement shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana. In the event that a dispute arises as to enforcement, interpretation or implementation of this Agreement, the parties herein consent to personal jurisdiction in the State of Indiana and venue in either Marion County or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
3. No provision of this Agreement may be waived, except by a written waiver signed by both parties.
4. In the event that one or more of the provisions or portions of the provisions of the herein Agreement is declared invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable, in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or portions of the provisions contained herein shall remain effective and binding, and shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
5. This Agreement shall be binding upon all parties hereto, as well as their agents, servants, successors, assignees, licensees and transferees.
6. This Agreement, including any documents referenced herein and any additional operating rules as posted on the Website represents the entire understanding between you and Rent Digs regarding your relationship with Rent Digs and your use of the Services. This Agreement supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between you and Rent Digs with respect to such subject matter.